Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beauty in everything!

I stepped into the world of fashion as a freshman in a leading prestigious fashion institute in India and was instantly awed & inspired by the works of a creative genius 'Alexander Lee Mcqueen' the  L’Enfant Terrible’ of the fashion industry.My initial projects were also about him or inspired by his craziness, that gave me a sense of belonging. While working on one such project I came across a quote that has stuck with me for life.


I truly hold by this quote, one can never say what inspires a creative outburst, the weird texture on a reptile or a piece of junk in a garbage can, what a normal person calls ugly might actually look beautiful to a creative mind! I am not saying that all individual are not creative, but there are a few exceptions who just happens to think differently and happens to see beauty in everything.
Life is beautiful, open up and observe the beauty around; smile & get drunk in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment